13 November 2014

and who doesn’t like a good challenge?

The Road Ahead copyright elisa ann lindstrom

Alyson B. Stanfield (aka Art Biz Coach) challenges her readers in this post to "Schedule Something Scary and Extraordinary”. She urges us to “take on a quest” in order to scare ourselves by a challenge that gets us to work on our art

She has a point. By challenging myself and completing something that seems daunting, I can push myself and move forward in my career. Quite honestly, I’ve been looking at the number of landscape paintings I have done in the past few years and it looks to me like I need to push myself. Seriously push myself.

Alyson, I accept your challenge. Here’s my quest:

Between now and December 31 2015, I will complete 24 landscape paintings. 

You read that right : 24. 

I’ll document the progress on this blog so check back in to see what’s being done and what painting I’m on.

Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.